Your privacy is important to us
We need to process personal data in order to deliver our services to you:
- To allow users to comment on this website
- To allow users to receive our email newsletter service
At East Anglia Gymnastics we are required to obtain your/your child’s personal date to support your inclusion within our various gymnastics activities and will generally do so through completion of a Club Participation & Registration Form, although on occasion, we may request information over the phone, through our website or via email. We take your privacy seriously and ensure the necessary measures are implemented to ensure your personal information is kept secure. This document sets out the basis in which we East Anglia Gymnastics process your personal data. Definitions Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to the collected data. Data Subject is an individual to whom personal data relates. Data Controllers / Data Protection Officers – Designated individuals who are responsible for ensuring that East Anglia Gymnastics take all appropriate measures to protect the personal data we obtain and how we process that information once collected.
How we use your personal information We need to process the following information about you or your child for the following reasons… Contractual Purposes To provide the gymnastics activity that you have requested and communicate with you regarding this activity, any changes in the club’s terms and conditions, and to process payments. Legitimate Interests To reach the legitimate aims of the club and to ensure your child is sufficiently supported and safe whilst participating in the gymnastics activities that we provide. This includes:
• Carrying out relevant risk assessments – some individuals may present a medical condition that has the potential to cause harm when participating in gymnastics activities. Therefore, it is vital that you disclose any relevant medical information to us, and we will ask for your agreement to undertake any necessary assessments.
• Identifying any reasonable adjustments and adaptions that will support inclusion – if you or your child has a disability or any special needs, we will review the information you have provided to support the identification of actions we can take to support inclusion. We may require additional information to assist us in this process.
• Responding to any enquiries, concerns, questions or complaints you may send us.
• Maintaining class attendance records and contact details for emergency purposes. • Filming and taking photos for coaching purposes and/or to promote the club on our website, club social media accounts and in communications and publications. All film and photos of children will only be published in line with UK gymnastics Safeguarding Policy. Legal Reasons To comply with applicable laws and protect legitimate club interests and legal rights. This includes but is not limited to the use of your information relating to legal claims and compliance and regulatory activity.
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Phone: 0303 123 1113
We are committed to treating your information securely, with respect and in line with data protection law.
We keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place all updates of this page on the website as soon as is practicable.
For further information you can contact us as follows: